4×10″ Guitar Cabinet – “This is the end …” Jim Morrison.
The development of a powerful and punchy spatial sound (Part II).
We thought long and worked hard about how to transfer the thrilling sound of our 412 to a 410 guitar cabinet. The experience with specific woods and how to connect it in a proper way finally allowed another redesign: the Ty-Foon II.
The ‘Ty-Foon II’ is in every respect as unique and uncompromisingly crafted as its big sister: four chambered and ‘Tunator’ equipped 10″speakers unfold a seemingly incredibly precise sound world. Whether ‘dirty’ or ‘clean’ – with the appropriate speakers you will experience a new dimension in the category of 410 cabinets. The technically extremely complex construction of the Cabinet has realized
- to minimize the transfer of kinetic energy to another speaker.
- benefit from a more uniform overall vibration behaviour of the cabinet.
- an accurate overall playback and transparency of the tone during high sound pressure levels.
- an enormous ‘attack’ in the playback of the tones/chords.
- ensures a stable sound behavior even at highest volume levels.
- to use 2 amplifiers with Mono-/Stereo option.
“A completely new dimension among the 410 Cabinets: Clear, differentiated, fast in the speech in every volume – a real ‘Kammler’.”
Connection: Speakon combo connector (jack amp to Speakon/jack cabinet).
Alternatively: 3 Jack Input for stereo/mono operation.
Speaker: 4×10 Celestion: Gold Bulldogs/AlNico Cream; Jensen: Blackbird/P10R.
Alternatively: Custom options on request.
Impedanz: Depending on performance requirements from 16 to 4 Ohm.
Dimensions: 77x77x32 cm (H/W/D).
Weight: approx. 32 kg. (with 4 Gold Bulldogs).
Cover: Black (Standard) or custom options.
Corners: Metal in black/sandblasted chrome.
Handle: Stoppable Folding Tray Handle.
Grill: Basket in black/gris/wheat or custom options. Removable!
Feet: Selected hard rubber feet and ‘Pop-In/Out’ casters.
Note: The factory setting for every Ty-Foon depends on individual requirements!
For ‘High Performance Operation’ casters should be removed!
- Speaker or speaker combinations.
- Connection with 3-jacks for stereo/mono operation with 1 or 2 amps.
- Load capacity from 100 – 400 watts.