Bi-modular 2×10 cabinet – a clear message!
With the same dimensions of the Mono-Kai, the construction of the Bi-Kini is, together with the specially developed Tunator, an innovation in the construction of 2 x10″ cabinets. It has ‘something else’ to say in the mid and high frequency range. Its depths are not to be underestimated if controlled ‘properly’. Our Bi-Kini offers:
- High definition of sound at great harmonic differentiation of sound.
- Tremendous and clearly perceptible reaction speed.
- Excellent for ‘Clean Sounds’ and Jazz.
- Flexibility in terms of the required number of cabs.
- Option for sound mixing through speaker types or stereo sound with two different amps.
- Ideal for extending the sound spectrum with a Mono-Kai.
Connection: Speakon Combo (Jack Amp to Speakon/Jack Cabinet).
Speaker: 2×10” Celestion Gold Bulldogs (80 Watt*)
or: 2×10” Jensen P 10 R (50 Watt*)
or: 2×10″ Tone Tubbies /100 Watt*). Alternatively: Custom Optionen.
Dimensions: 53x53x32 cm (H/W/D).
Weight: ca. 24 kg. (with 2 Gold Bulldogs).
Cover: Black (Standard) or custom options.
Corners: On request in black metal or sanded chrome.
Handle: Leatherette for heavy duty. Matched to cover.
Front: Basket in black/gris/wheat 0r custom options. Removable!
Feet: Selected Rubber. On request: ‘Pop-In/Out’ casters.
Please Note: From factory each Bi-Kini is default to 16 Ohms.