Ty-Foon II (4×12″) – “This is the end …” Jim Morrison.
The development of a powerful and punchy spatial sound.
This 412 Kammler Cabinet has, in every aspect, been finished in a unique and uncompromising way: Four ‘compartmentalised’ speakers fitted with a ‘Tunator’ develop an almost unbelievably precise tangible world of sound. Whether ‘dirty’ or ‘clean’, with the appropriate speaker you experience a new dimension in the category of 412 Cabinets. The extremely elaborate craftsmanship involved in making these cabinets means that you:
- minimize the transfer of kinetic energy to another speaker.
- benefit from a more uniform overall vibration behaviour of the cabinet.
- benefit from an accurate overall playback and transparency of the tone during high sound pressure levels.
- benefit from enormous responsiveness in the playback of the tones/chords.
- ensures a stable sound behavior at highest volume levels.
After delivering the prototype, we decided to produce a proto-run of only 12 Ty-Foon Cabinets in 2014. The reaction has been overwhelming. With the 3-way mono/stereo inputs (optional) the Ty-Foon can be powered by 2 amps.
I am really excited!
This is how you always imagined and wished the sound of 412 would be like!
Connection: Speakon combo connector (jack amp to Speakon/jack cabinet).
Alternatively: 3 Jack Input for stereo/mono operation.
Speaker: 4×12” Celestion Gold or Blue Bulldogs.
Alternatively: Celestion Vintage 30; Tone Tubbies; Scumbacks or Custom Options.
Impedanz: Depending on performance requirements from 16 to 4 Ohm.
Dimensions: 88x88x32 cm (H/W/D).
Weight: approx. 58 kg. (with Gold/Blue Bulldogs).
Cover: Black (Standard) or custom options.
Corners: Metal in black/sandblasted chrome.
Handle: Stoppable Folding Tray Handle.
Grill: Basket in black/gris/wheat or custom options. Removable!
Feet: Selected hard rubber feet and ‘Pop-In/Out’ casters.
Note: The factory setting for every Ty-Foon depends on individual requirements!
For ‘High Performance Operation’ casters should be removed!
- Speaker or speaker combinations.
- Connection with 3-jacks for stereo/mono operation with 1 or 2 amps.
- Load capacity from 100 – 400 watts.
- Desired serial number – if possible.