Mono-modular 1×10 cabinet – the sound giant in a dwarf costume!
It is in every aspect a descendant from the Mono-Kai, as essentially all main components were copied from the latter and added in a smaller format. The same elaborate construction. Other types of wood and a more complex bonding system allowed us to reduce the weight without having to make any compromises on the sound behaviour. Even jazz guitarists are now talking about its ‘size’ and precise sound behaviour. The Mini-Kai offers:
- enormous and directly perceptible responsiveness.
- to be the ideal companion for all standard mini-amps.
- but also great power (100 watt with a Blackbird) that lets it develop precisely.
- flexibility with regard to the number of cabinets.
- easy transport because of the light weight.
- two cabinets provide stereo sound and a higher load without large mass.
- Mixing of sound with at least 2 cabinets.
- Expansion of the sound spectrum e.g. with Mono-Kai (1×12” + 1×10”).
Connection: Speakon Combo (Jack Amp to Speakon/Jack Cabinet).
Speaker: 1×10” Celestion Gold Bulldogs (40 Watt*)
or: 1×10″ Celestion G10 (60 Watt*)
or:12×10” Jensen P10R (25 Watt*)
or: 1×10″ Jensen Blackbird AlNico (100 Watt*)
or: 1×10″ Tone Tubby (50 Watt*). Alternatively: Custom options.
Dimensions: 40x40x31 cm (H/W/D).
Weight: apr. 9 kg. (with Gold Bulldog).
Cover: Black (Standard) or custom options.
Corners: On request in black metal or sanded chrome.
Handle: Strap handle vintage Style.
Front: Basket in black/gris/wheat 0r custom options. Removable!
Feet: Selected Rubber. On request: ‘Pop-In/Out’ casters.
Please Note: From factory each Mini-Kai is default to 8 Ohms.
For ‘High Performance Operation’ casters should be removed.